Rental Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center is seeking a part-time Rental Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to oversee special events and other one-time rentals and to assist with day-to-day office operations.
Rental Coordinator Duties:
- Book and coordinate special event rentals (e.g. recitals, weddings, and parties)
- Communicate rental setups and building maintenance issues to appropriate staff members
- With other facilities staff- facilitate rental events, including rehearsals, as needed
- With administrative staff- actively promote MPAC as an event venue
- Updating and maintaining the office calendar regarding rental events
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Answer the phones, answer inquiries and direct calls to appropriate staff members. Greet and direct visitors. Help with general office organization efforts
- Assist with concert and special event preparation and management. This includes helping to prepare space, perform door duties, box office, lock-up and assist with compiling event data
- Assist preparing marketing and development materials for distribution such as mailings, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to work both collaboratively and on individual projects
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
Applicants for the position should send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.